LED technology has been universally known around the world as a leading source of light. It has been widely adopted in many industries of electronics, appliances, automotive, and so much more today. Automotive LED technology was initially introduced in the late 1980s when it was first applied to Centre High Mount Stop Lamps (CHMSL). LEDs have already been proven viable and rapidly adopted into the commercial vehicle industry, in virtually all signaling and marking functions. Today, Lexus, Audi, Toyota, Cadillac and others have applied this technology into their civilian vehicles. The magic behind LEDs are that they match the current lighting standards in halogen bulbs for example, while surpassing them by providing a more flexible design, longer lifespan, and lower power consumption. The usage of LED lighting is the future and it will continue to grow and evolve, take advantage of the next-gen industry leading technological advances today offered by Kaze-Speed.
- Perfect fitment with no modifications needed.
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement part.
- Longer lifespan than traditional units.
- Lower power consumption than traditional units.
- Various customization options to choose from.
- 2008-2010 Honda Accord 4 Door Sedan